Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Want to give us your printing data and have questions about file formats, printing procedures and other things? Below we have summarized the most frequently asked questions about our printing services.
1. I want to submit an advertisement in the Community Newsletter, but am not sure if my current Ad is acceptable for a full color magazine.
Thats not a problem, our graphic artists will be more than glad to take a look at your current ad and give you free advice. You will never get a pushy sales person. Our team members do not have quotas. Your statisfaction is our success.
Email your ad with a note that you would like a "courtesy preview evaluation" before you decide to advertise. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How do I submit large advertisment files to Homeowner Association Newsletter Magazines?
Its super easy no software to install! Send large files to http://www.sendthisfile.com/f.jsp?id=ujHIZAEoi41MWjhUYifSFV4U Then:
a. Enter your email addres
b. Enter the name of the Newsletter(s) that you wish to advertise in and any specific instructions. Please include a telephone contact.
c. Using the Browser button - find the file(s) on your computer you want to send us. you can send up to 5 large files at a time.
d. Click the Send This File button . Thats it!s
3. What data format should my data be in?
PDF format is ideal for printing. For photo prints we recommend the formats JPG, PSD, TIFF or EPS.
4. What resolution do I need for large or poster prints?
For the newsletters or other large items we recommend a resolution of at least 300 or 600 dpi converted to CMYK. If your file bleeds, please extend the images 1/8 inch beyond crop marks. In individual cases, a resolution of 200dpi may suffice.
5. What if my advertisement is not camera ready or I do not have one?
Our design team offers the following in-house services:
- Graphic Design
- Color Correction
- Image Manipulation
6. What Graphic Services do you provide?
Sales literature, direct mail, spec. sheets, media kits, calendars, point of purchase, tent cards, websites, CD-Rom, corporate collateral brochures, flyers, stationary, presentation folders, annual reports, envelopes. Remember all files are your property once created. You will be able to use them anywhere to print.
7. What do you charge for your Graphic Services?
- Our basic design services is $75 an hour. Business card ads that need slight modifiation is approximately $30-$35.
- Scanning - any size up to 12" x 18" is $65/scan
- Proofing Options for PDF is no charge.
- Color laser copies up to 12" x 18" is $16/per
- Contract color pictro up to 12" x 18" is $58/per
Do you have any other questions about what you want to print or advertise?
Just call us at 713.331.0344 or use our contact form.